Client Services Director | Job Description
The Client Services Director of Hope Women’s Centers has the responsibility of supervising the pregnancy medical clinics. The Client Services Director works under the direction and oversight of the Executive Director. This includes the supervision of all Center Directors and the implementation of programs to meet the needs of the clients.
This position is an EXEMPT position and will not be subject to an hourly wage. It can be full-time or part-time, according to a regular schedule established by the Executive Director.
The Client Services Director will be under the supervision of the Executive Director. There will be a yearly written and oral evaluation as well as regular Directors’ meetings.
The Client Services Director supervises the Center Directors as well as staff and Volunteer Patient/Client Advocates. The Director works closely with the Nurse Manager.
- Be a committed Christian who has and demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, as defined in the Bible.
- Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the pro-life position, to sexual purity, and to complete confidentiality.
- Sign prior to hiring that you agree with and will uphold the Statement of Faith, the Statement on Marriage and Sexuality, the Statement on the Family, and our Statement of Principle and Core Values.
- Agree with and uphold the Policies and Procedures of the organization as outlined in the most current edition of the board-approved Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Be an active affiliate of a local Bible-believing church, and provide a pastor’s reference along with the employment application.
- Have an associate’s or bachelor’s degree, preferably in a helping field, or related experience equivalent.
- Have one year of experience as a volunteer in some ministry capacity.
- Have two years of experience in a helping profession in a position requiring management experience or equivalent.
- Exhibit skill in interpersonal communication, public speaking, and problem solving and be able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Be able to provide spiritual leadership and support to other staff and volunteers in the pregnancy medical clinic.
- Be able to develop and implement the mission and vision as goals are set by the board of directors.
- Employees are required to participate in and/or lead staff devotional times, prayer times, and Bible studies as requested.
- To make prayer an integral part of daily life, both in practice and by example.
- To understand that Hope Women’s Centers is a Christian organization, and that the employees and volunteers of Hope Women’s Centers act in a role similar to that of ministers, missionaries, and Bible teachers.
- To follow policies and procedures to ensure consistent operations in all centers.
- To formulate and revise policies and procedures as necessary, with approval from Executive Director.
- To monitor procedures for review of client files and client advocate summaries.
- To monitor procedures for record-keeping and effective follow-up of clients.
- To handle routine business calls.
- To oversee, develop, train, and encourage the Center Directors.
- To oversee preparation of the monthly statistical reports for the center and notify Executive Director of any trends or unusual activity.
- To work with the Executive Director to determine budget needs for the clinics.
- Prepare supplies for each Volunteer Orientation Seminar.
- Monitor online registrations, take call-in registrations, and keep an up-to-date shared online listing for the Volunteer Orientations.
- To oversee Center Directors and support staff as they provide client services.
- To meet with the Executive Director on a regular basis to advise of centers’ progress and potential problems.
- To supervise, train, and develop Center Directors to oversee, train, and develop quality patient/client advocates and other volunteers who will provide services to clients.
- To stand-in for Center Directors, as needed, during times of vacation or illness.
- To work with Center Directors to oversee the development and maintenance of the referral resource directory.
- Order needed educational literature and office supplies for the centers.
- To work with the medical staff to ensure smooth transition between the client advocacy program and the delivery of medical services.
- To maintain good working relationships with agencies, physicians, churches and other organizations that refer clients to our centers, or that accept referrals from our centers in order to provide good referrals and services to our clients.
- To be an ambassador for Hope in the community by representing Hope through correspondence, meetings, and speaking engagements.
- To promote and participate in all fundraising events.
- To conduct periodic Volunteer Orientation Seminars, as established by the annual activities calendar.
- To work with the Center Directors in recruiting, selecting and interviewing potential volunteers.
- To work with the Executive Director, Administrative Team, and Center Directors to plan the annual volunteer appreciation event.
- To assist the Center Directors as needed to plan the quarterly volunteer meetings.
- To assess and evaluate the Center Directors performance and assist with the facilitation of the annual evaluation of other staff members and volunteers
- To be available to the Center Directors for information, questions, and assistance with difficult client cases.
- To be available to the Center Directors for interpretation and implementation of the Policies and Procedures.
- To maintain personnel records for the Center Directors.
The role of the Client Services Director furthers the mission of Hope Women’s Centers by encouraging and equipping women to make informed decisions regarding unplanned pregnancies, and by ensuring that the love of God is shown in word and deed as the mission is carried out by performing the duties outlined in this job description.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Hope Women’s Centers reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Please read Hope’s Statement of Faith prior to applying.
Hope’s Employment Policies
As stated in the Policies and Procedures Manual, Part I, Page 2, Hope Women’s Centers does not enter into employment contracts with its employee or volunteers. This Policies and Procedures Manual is not a contract, and it can be changed at any time. Hope Women’s Centers recognizes the right of its employees and volunteers to terminate their employment/volunteer relationship with Hope Women’s Centers at any time for any reason. Similarly, Hope Women’s Centers reserves the right to terminate its employment and/or volunteer relationship with any employee or volunteer at any time for any reason.
The above job descriptions are not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Hope Women’s Centers reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.