For 32 years we have been able to encourage and equip women and men that find themselves in unplanned pregnancies because of the support of local individuals, churches and groups. Are you looking to know more about Hope, our services or how you can get involved?
Our Development team have already partnered with pastors and community leaders to help them educate their constituents about Hope’s work and opportunities for service. We are excited to continue to help resource these relationships, to build new relationships, and share Hope’s vision with Broward County.
Our staff at Hope has seen countless lives changed over the years and we love sharing how our local partners have helped make this possible.
Each presentation is custom-tailored for your specific need, interest, and schedule; including but not limited to:
- Individual meetings to large group presentations
- Hope’s mission, vision, and how you/your group can help.
- The Sanctity of Human Life
- Medical information by one of our medical team members
- How to get involved with local work that makes a difference for life.
- Group-specific fundraising ideas
- Volunteer opportunities