It takes boldness and REAL bravery to make a decision for life. We were able to recently catch up with Brittany, meet her daughters – her two brave decisions, and to hear her thoughts.
In 2012, Brittany found herself in our centers with her first unplanned pregnancy. She was only 20 years old. Brittany told us that pregnancy and the birth of her daughter helped her grow up.
In 2016, Brittany ended up in our center again, with another unplanned pregnancy. The past few years were difficult ones for Brittany because the father of her, now, two girls, moved away for work. When he learned of Brittany’s second pregnancy, he told her he didn’t believe in abortion. He returned, and they are together. Brittany gave birth to a beautiful girl named Faith.
As we encourage and equip our patients to make informed decisions regarding unplanned pregnancies, we also help encourage and equip the men that come with our patients. We see through the stories of many of our patients including Brittany’s, and studies show it to be true that the most influential person on a woman’s decision to carry or abort is the baby’s father, so it is crucial to involve him in the decision-making process.
Brittany said talking to the women at Hope helped influence her to carry this baby to term (see picture below). She believes everything happens for a reason. Brittany hopes to get married and have a third child. She said going to Hope was a great experience. We are excited for Brittany and her growing family.
Do you know someone that could benefit from talking with one of our hope advocates or from any of our no-cost services?
We offer free:
- medical quality urine-based pregnancy testing
- options counseling, there will be someone to talk with patients and to help answer questions
- community referrals for women and men who find themselves in unplanned pregnancies
- limited OB ultrasounds to show viability of pregnancy
- limited STI Testing & Treatment for our pregnancy test patients
- We do not accept health insurance and we do not charge for our services.
- All ages welcome for free and completely confidential care.
- Our centers are completely confidential to the fullest extent allowable by law.
Learn more about our patient services and share our patient website: HopeWomensCenters.com